FOUR COMPETITIVELY FOCUSED MACHINES CONTINUE TO DEFINE THEMSELVES
THE STANDARD FOR YOUNG RACERS WORLDWIDE
MURRIETA, Calif. – April, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc. is pleased to unveil its 2023 mini motocross lineup featuring race-tested MAXXIS tires and a new look leading to changes to the TC 85s , TC 65 and TC 50 models. Built for the highest levels of competition, each 2-stroke machine continues to feature the latest technology and top-of-the-line components, ensuring young budding racers have the best chance of success on the racetrack.
The perfect entry level machine for youngsters looking to enter the exciting world of motocross, the TC 50 is a pure competition bike equipped with high quality components and the latest 2-stroke technology. With easily adjustable, best-in-class WP suspension, wave brake rotors and an advanced chassis designed specifically for young riders, the TC 50 is a complete race machine.
The TC 65 benefits from most of the upgrades from the 2023 Husqvarna Motorcycles minicycle lineup. Along with new MAXXIS MX-ST tires and revised graphics, it features new floating brake calipers from Formula, as well as a disc Proven 198mm front wave disc and larger 180mm (+20mm) rear disc, for superior stopping power. The list of improvements to the TC 65 is complemented by new clutch and brake components for reduced wear and maximum durability, which help make the TC 65 the most advanced 65cc minicycle on the market today.
The TC 85 continues to bridge the gap between the smallest motocross models and the full-size machines available. Already at the top of its class in terms of high quality components, performance and handling, the 85cc model is now equipped with MAXXIS MX-ST tires on the 17″/14″ and 19″/16″ versions. which offer all young cyclists an enhanced riding experience. Striking new graphics complement the changes made to this competition-focused machine in 2023.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS 2023:
- Striking new white, gray and yellow graphics on the TC 85 (17/14; 19/16), TC 65 and TC 50 highlight Husqvarna Motorcycles’ Swedish heritage
- New MAXXIS MAXXCROSS MX-ST tires for all models ensure exceptional straight-line stability and excellent traction
- All models offer unmatched engine performance and handling
- Easily adjustable WP XACT forks with AER technology and XACT PDS monoshock ensure top performance and low weight
- Confidence-inspiring ergonomics and high-grip seat cover for added comfort and control
- New Formula clutch assembly on the TC 65 for improved action and durability
- New larger rear disc and brake components from Formula for improved TC 65 stopping power
- NEKEN tapered aluminum handlebars provide optimized ergonomics for TC 65 and TC 50
- Roller-actuated TC 85 throttle assembly for smooth action in all conditions
- Black Excel rims and CNC machined hubs ensure low unsprung weight and greater stability on TC 85
To further enhance performance and personalize all minicycle machines, the Husqvarna Motorcycles range of technical accessories offers a high quality selection of engine and chassis upgrade options. Plus, young riders can ride in style with the full collection of functional off-road apparel. With items like the Kids Railed Helmet, Kids Strata Goggles and Kids Railed Shirt, all apparel is performance driven, ensuring both comfort and protection for riders of all ages and abilities.
The 2023 mini motocross range will be available from May at authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers. For more details, please see www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com.
Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc.
Husqvarna Motorcycles continued to expand its professional racing team to compete in the AMA Supercross, AMA Pro Motocross, AMA National Enduro, GNCC, AMA EnduroCross, and AMA National Hare & Hound Championships. Team Husqvarna riders compete aboard Husqvarna FC 450, FC 350, FC 250, FE 350, TC 250 and TE 300 models.
Source: KTM North America, Inc.