First look at the 2023 Husqvarna motocross and cross-country models
Personal News Cycle | May 18, 2022
Husqvarna has unveiled its 2023 motocross and cross-country models, nine in all, including three motocross four-strokes (FC450, FC350, FC250) and two-strokes (TC250 and TC125), and three four-strokes (FX450, FX350 and FX250) and a two-stroke cross-country model (TX300).
There are several significant changes along the line.
The 2023 lineup of motocross and cross-country four-strokes will be available from June at authorized Husqvarna motorcycle dealers. The availability of the 2023 TC and TX 2-strokes will begin in September.
What’s new for 2023:
- New bodywork with specially adapted ergonomics to facilitate movement on the bike
- New hydroformed CrMo frames dramatically improve anti-squat behavior
- New topology-optimized die-cast aluminum swingarm provides optimum stiffness and low weight
- New throttle body fuel injection on 2-stroke engines provides unmatched power and drivability
- New FC/FX 250 and FC/FX 350 DOHC motors deliver unmatched peak torque and power
- New Quickshift sensor provides smooth shifting on all FC 4-Stroke models and the FX 450 Cross Country
- New electric start on all 2-stroke models
- New aluminum-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated stiffness and advanced durability
- New 48mm WP XACT front forks with AER technology provide more progressive end-stroke damping
- New WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized main piston and tool-free adjusters
- New multi-function map selector switch also activates Quickshifter, Traction and Launch Control on select models
- High performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Premium ProTaper handlebar
- Electric start powered by a lightweight 2.0 Ah Li-Ion battery
The following is from Husqvarna:
Continuing to deliver true motocross performance, the all-new 2023 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC and FC models further enhance the trail riding experiences for all riders. Highly capable of competing at the highest levels of racing as standard, technical advancements in the five-bike range include new engines, suspensions, frames, swingarms and bodywork. Each of the 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines receives bespoke developments for maximum performance.
The all-new, technologically advanced cross-country TX and FX models support the off-road segment, which share the innovative platforms of the 2023 motocross lineup. With off-road-ready features such as fuel tanks capacity, cross-country specific settings in the WP XACT suspension, convenient, newly designed side stands and a set of 21/18-inch DID DirtStar wheels fitted with Dunlop MX33 fronts and AT81 rears, this new generation of machines TX and FX is ready to take off-road riding and racing to the next level of performance and control.
Reinforcing their position as market leader in 2-stroke engines, the TC 125 and TC 250 are now fitted with electronic fuel injection (EFI) and E-Start as standard. The throttle body fuel injection system provides class-leading power and drivability, while improving reliability and lowering overall running costs. Both machines are now easily started at the push of a button. These significant improvements underscore the continued evolution of these popular models, which set the benchmark for high-end motocross machines in the highly competitive 2-stroke segment. Boasting the same innovative throttle-body fuel injection for 2023, the all-new TX 300 continues to lead the way in off-road 2-stroke engine development.
The 2023 FC 250, FC 350 and FX 350 are powered by all-new 4-stroke engines designed to be faster, lighter and play a vital role in improving overall handling. Using the latest technology and electronic riding aids, these models remain at the forefront of motocross and cross-country machine development alongside the FC 450 and FX 450, which feature a revised and repositioned engine to improve performance. mass centralization.
All machines in the motocross and cross-country range are designed to outperform the competition. Expertly assembled with high-quality components for enhanced performance, reliability and customizability, these models feature WP suspension for unmatched comfort and straight-line stability. The new WP XACT 48mm front forks offer more progressive end-stroke damping thanks to an improved hydrostop. Additionally, the WP XACT rear shock is designed with a refined main piston for improved comfort and features tool-free adjusters for quick setting changes. Complete with ProTaper handlebars, Brembo clutch and Dunlop tires, each model is equipped with a map selector switch for selectable engine maps and a personalized riding experience.
A range of technical accessories and competition-focused apparel accompany the release of all 2023 TC and FC and TX and FX machines. The collection of high-quality components designed to improve performance and reliability includes wheels, triple clamps fork, an exhaust, as well as many protective parts. For comfort, safety and style, the clothing collection ensures riders of all levels are fully equipped for every ride. Offering a complete head-to-toe lineup that includes protective gear and riding gear for all riders, all models truly complement Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 2023 motocross and cross-country models.