The 2023 Husqvarna motocross bikes feature new engines, suspension, frames, swingarms, bodywork and a striking new look – here’s a look at the new TC and FC models. We’ve got the tech specs and loads of images for your viewing pleasure – let’s jump right into these fine Husqvarna TC and FC machines with the press release…
Continuing to deliver true motocross performance, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ all-new 2023 TC and FC models further enhance the track riding experiences for all riders. Highly capable of competing at the highest levels of racing as standard, technical advancements in the five-bike range include new engines, suspensions, frames, swingarms and bodywork. Each of the 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines receives bespoke developments for maximum performance.
Reinforcing their position as market leader in 2-stroke engines, the TC 125 and TC 250 are now fitted with electronic fuel injection (EFI) and E-Start as standard. The throttle body fuel injection system provides class-leading power and drivability, while improving reliability and lowering overall running costs. Both machines are now easily started at the push of a button. These significant improvements underscore the continued evolution of these popular models, which set the benchmark for high-end motocross machines in the highly competitive 2-stroke industry.
The 2023 FC 250 and FC 350 are powered by all-new 4-stroke engines designed to be faster, lighter and play a vital role in improving overall handling. Using the latest technology and electronic rider aids, these models remain at the forefront of motocross machine development alongside the FC 450, which features a revised and repositioned engine to improve mass centralization.
All machines in the motocross line are designed to outperform the competition. Expertly assembled with high-quality components for enhanced performance, reliability and customization, both FC and TC models feature WP suspension for unrivaled comfort and straight-line stability. The new WP XACT 48mm front forks offer more progressive end-stroke damping thanks to an improved hydrostop. Additionally, the WP XACT rear shock is designed with a refined main piston for improved comfort and features tool-free adjusters for quick setting changes. Complete with ProTaper handlebars, Brembo clutch and Dunlop tires, each model is equipped with a map selector switch for selectable engine maps and a personalized riding experience.
New for 2023
- New bodywork with specially adapted ergonomics to facilitate movement on the motorcycle
- New hydroformed CrMo frames dramatically improve anti-squat behavior
- New topology-optimized die-cast aluminum swingarm provides optimum stiffness and low weight
- New throttle body fuel injection on 2-stroke engines provides unmatched power and drivability
- New FC 250 and FC 350 DOHC motors deliver industry-leading peak torque and horsepower
- New Quickshift sensor ensures smooth upshifting on all 4-stroke models
- New electric start on both 2-stroke models
- New aluminum-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated stiffness and advanced durability
- New 48mm WP XACT front forks with AER technology provide more progressive end-stroke damping
- New WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized main piston and tool-free adjusters
- New multi-functional map select switch also activates Quickshifter, traction and launch control
- High performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Premium ProTaper handlebar
- Electric start powered by a lightweight 2.0 Ah Li-Ion battery
A range of technical accessories and competition-focused apparel accompany the release of all 2023 TC and FC machines. The collection of high-quality components designed to improve performance and reliability includes wheels, triple clamps, a exhaust, as well as many protective parts. For comfort, safety and style, the clothing collection ensures riders of all levels are fully equipped for every ride. Offering a complete head-to-toe range that includes protective gear and riding gear for all riders, all models truly complement the 2023 TC and FC models from Husqvarna Motorcycles.
The 2023 motocross lineup is now available worldwide from all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers. Availability may vary by country. For details on pricing and availability, please refer to your local Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or importer.